THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2 weeks!!

hey hey hey!! 2 weeks everybody!! i will b back in Ktn for 1 week plus.. start from nxt mon!! hehe.. i gonna go back to learn driving.. hopefully can take exam!! when i get my license dy ican drive!!! ahahhahhahah.. xD my bro oso can learn jor.. he is probably learning now.. ehehe.. sry for not posting any post this pass few weeks.. my house no internet.. hmm.. life is precious.. and we must appreciate it before its too late.. too all my frens.. i wan to say helo and how are you.. especially to my childhood frens.. alvin, hamyu, keen tung, shien wei, jia hong.. and my fellow sabs-ians... Goh!! mei!! jesh!! my TKD juniors.. My 5sc3 frens.. and My beloved choir-mates.. just wanna say that i still rmbr all of u and still love u all tat much.. my fam.. dad mum bro n sis.. all back in ktn.. just wanna tell u tat i love you.. hugs.. thanks for caring for me.. i gtg.. exams coming and need to study!!! i wanna Drive!!

P.S. : baby.. no need so sad dy k? the past is the past.. we must live in the moment and plan for the future.. hugs..

0 comments: