THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

back in Kl

well well.. im back in subang dy o.. 2 weeks break was super nice for me.. get to hang out wit my frens n family.. everything was fine.. for some that already know.. tat i got my license dy oo.. hmmm.. the uncle came n gave it to me on fri evening.. i sticked the P stick den i drove around around Ktn oo.. i went to the beach n parked there.. it was fun just to be there.. eventhough my parking was that good yet.. now i m back here in KL.. no car to drive.. bt my bro gonna get his license soon too.. cant wait to wait him to drive me around.. xD ohwell.. nt gonna update tat often now.. exams coming closer.. got pick up the pace.. gotta run to the finish line.. gogo..

P.S. : hehe.. baby?? the wait for worth it right?? xD hugs..

0 comments: