THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stay in Kuantan

im back in Ktn.. any1 who wants to hang out just let me know ya! hmm.. im staying here for a week! haha.. going back on sunday! bus! erm.. Michel if u are reading this im sry i cant make it to your dad's wedding.. i hope you dont mind.. i heard lots of ppl going.. anyway.. my baby is going too.. i hope she will her time of her life.. her parents are coming down and i cant be with her and support her there.. misses her so much.. hmm.. i hope this will be a productive trip cause my a2 is nearing on me.. n i really havent cover much.. lots more to go but i feell so reluctant.. to much to read up man.. all a levels students will have a first hand experience of what i am feeling.. so much and never ending.. seems like u can never be prepare fully..

back here in kTn.. gonna spend some time reading but i gonna still reconnect with my Ktn friends here.. my baby will be back in Ktn on Thurs i think.. haha.. so happy o me!! hmm.. i gaining considerable amount of weight and it still gaining.. i hope i can stop it and lose a few.. cant wiat for m y baby to come down! hmm.. she sure very happy o with her W910i!! haha.. so happy when she got it.. so happy to see her in joy.. hmm.. she has install some stuff for my bday bt i dont know what is it! i am so exicted for it.. i will love what ever she going to do for me o.. hehe.. cant wait to see her.. i bought 3 new garments.. 2 top n 1 btm.. xD thx to her n her sis! so happy!!
baby!! cant wait to see u!!! muakz!! any1 wants to chill with me just contact me.. u know my contact right?? haha.. til nxt time..

0 comments: