THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

End of November..

yupz.. tatz concludes a month.. November has passed by like a violent wind and here comes d festive December.. well.. i finally went on the weighing machine.. n it turn out to what i expected.. i gained weight.. 3 kg.. xD haha.. i have to contol my eating dy.. or nt i will be very heavy and fat.. i will be going to Kuching on 5th of Dec.. xD i have to go to KLIA alone.. aikz.. hope that i will reach there safe n sound.. after my Kuching trip i will go back to Kuantan.. finally.. home sweet home.. xD
I wonder how are things back in Kuantan.. Things changed a little since i left Kuantan.. So went i go back i will go around Kuantan on my bicycle.. haha.. i cant drve yet.. or mayb i get one of my fren to drive me around.. There are quite a number of people i wanna meet up with.. there are things hat are need to be done nad settled.. well i will update u all as soon as i get my itenary for DECMBER! xD

ciaoz..

0 comments: