THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

@))( <<<< what's this??

it means 2009!! try pressing shift while typing the numbers!! awesome.. hehe new year's eve was one heck of a day.. i am exhausted by all the things i went through today..

1st thing in the morning.. i woke up early to go 4 amali.. sit down there n listen to them.. almost died of tiredness n boredom.. thank God that Shik Mei was msging me.. or nt i would have be in the newspaper printing saying a death of a teenager at driving school.. my neighbour(Alison-dunno whther i spelled her name right) was there too.. haha.. nvr say hi bye.. like we nvr knew each other.. so sad.. my legs are killing me from pressing the clucth, break and accelerator..

in the evening i went to mega to teman mei for dinner and home.. booked a bday cake for my mum n dad.. later on, some pretty crazy stuff happened and it was damn funny.. i had fun.. it is a one of a kind eve celebration for me.. i will rmbr for a very very long time.. details will be updated soon till further notice.. den when to chuch for watch night service.. and mkn some siew pao! n drank some milo! nice! gonna go back on 2nd... so sad.. which is 2mr..

my last wish in my stay in kuantan is to watch the sunrise n sunset in tc.. seting is out of option.. so rising is the only 1 left.. iwanna go c it b4 i leave ktn.. i miss this place so much.. and i m starting to miss it alreay b4 i go bck to kL.. so sad.. k la.. gotta sleep liao.. damn tired.. need reply msg(s) sumore le.. nitez..

P.S. : i am hinting some1 to bring me there or to cycle me there.. so be smart and think it is you.. haha..

till then..

0 comments: