THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

its almost over..

my bday has pass just right me n i m in the middle of my exam month.. my bday was blessed n pleasant because i was able to spend with baby.. We went Sunway to ice skate n play arcade.. i bought socks that day too! haha.. at 1st i thought it was guys sock.. but when i tried it on it is a little shorter n tighter than what i expected.. After sunway.. we head back to damansara for our dinner at 1U.. we ate at sushi zanmai a japanese restaurant at new wing near mph.. haha.. its was superb!! shun!! if you come kl i will bring u there go mkn your ikura.. very fresh!! haha.. thats was about it.. hehe still got!! my baby gave me a radioactive jumper, shirt and pants! haha i gonna upload pictures next round i update.. 5 more papers to Go minus the paper im taking later.. My last day of exam will be 20th of November.. 22nd my class having a class party in my chem lecturer's house.. all my lecturers are invited.. im gonna hunt for job after my exam and hopefully get one in my cousin's area.. or some other favorable places.. im am signing off.. till then.. i love u baby!!

0 comments: