THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Im no superman..

hey.. im bck.. erm.. going bck to damansara later.. i going bck to ktn 2moro.. hey!! cny! can holiday.. hmm.. can learn driving dy.. hahaha.. so im gonna call the uncle when im bck den learn a few lessons.. driving is hard.. to pass it its even harder..
How can i be forgiven for the things that i have done?? i cant avoid for very long.. still have to face it no matter wad.. i screwed up big time and question and songs of fury will come soon into my life..

I just wanna say thank to my mom n family for the support.. even though i let them down alot.. i MEAN A LOt! Just wanna say thankyou! erm.. i wanna say thank you to my dear oso for making me feel btr that day.. hehe.. being wit u just makes me forget wad i was in and every lil things just din matter.. here is a song that got stuck in my head bcz of u.. xD



Lyrics | Lazlo Bane - I’m No Superman lyrics



till then..

P.S. : going mentakab for CNY.. if wanna catch me can meet me up on sat nite or afta wed! =)

0 comments: