THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Past AND Present..

well.. 2008 is in the history book of mine kept in the back of my mind dy.. a new book is written while i welcome the wonderful 2009.. but some stories are brought forward from 2008.. well some stories nvr end.. mayb until u r in ur grave or so.. a new chapter of my story begins to unfold last sunday..

One a fine day i woke up staring towards the ceiling and to the ever vigil fan that was on my wall.. I look at my laptop and it was only 7am or so... i feel reluctant to wake up and i turned over and resume my beauty sleep.. i totally forgot about my appointment with Kerryn.. I jerked up and took my phone.. It was 2pm.. wow.. what a nap.. i called her immediately to apologies.. She was suppose to pick me up at 1pm.. We decided that the day was far too young to be wasted so we went on wad we planned anyway..

1st stop of our journey was midvalley megamall.. In there i got my socks that i need for college.. A book which come to my interest and so i bought that too.. It was quite costly for a small book.. The + out weighed the - so its worth it.. then we met up with Ju Vin and Elton.. We got lost in far far away land and with aid from Elton and a bus driver who was kindly enough to show us the way, we mange to get to our dinner place.. The dinner was great.. we ate 'gu luo yok', 'fu yong dan', 'chao gai lan' and a tofu.. i will consider each meal to be a nice and tasty 1 no matter what.. i just love to eat.. and thankfully i am not picky anout my food and i can go with any standard.. but not those which is really bad.. we chatted and we soon bid farewells to each other.. We sat in the car and we dorve to 1 utama.. i got my test pads and we went window shopping for a while.. Throughout the whole journey we talked a lot.. about lots of stuff.. i like spending time with her..

After all of that we finally head home.. i went over to her place for while to "check-out!" her place.. it looks like a mirror showing the reflections of my cousins house.. just that her house has nicer lightings and decors.. we crapped around and then.... Guess Wad?? Kar and home came home.. haha.. lame.. after a while i decided to retreat to my cousin's place which was located at the other block.. my "Yi Ma" and "Ah Jieong" was staying over too.. they were about to fly to Cheng Mai early in the morning.. I was pretty wearied out by the outing i had.. i washed up and went to bed.. before i slept i took out my newly bought super expensive but worthwhile book to have a brief study about it.. i got the feeling that i am about to learn quite a lot form it.. it was super worth while after all..

Went to bed.. and woke up the next day.. Ntg interesting happened.. Slept and woke up again and found myself preparing to go bck t Subang.. Went home and reached at 8.15am.. Went up to my room and the 1st thing i did was went to my laptop.. it was lagging like hell from the tons of msn windows.. so i restarted it.. but it did not start up after that.. my heart fell.. frustration came follow by anger.. and after many tries of reviving my laptop i gave up in the end.. knowing that it was out of my expertise.. i called my mom about it.. she said that bring it bck during CNY.. which is pretty far awy from now.. i am laptopless now.. Not that i need 1 actually.. but i need a streamyx bill to pay and not using it currently.. how sad it can be?? I would lobe a laptop even though it was not a must.. but i would love to get a new one which was seemed almost impossible for the time being.. i hadn't ask for my bday present xmas present n new year present too.. i mght have a chance at it.. i decision is still up my mom..

Let me ask u a question.. If u are a parent and ur son ask for a laptop.. Will get him one?? He is a quite ok child.. has not brought disasters to the family.. the laptop that is previously used was 3 years old or even older.. it was at it's best at its time but now retired form all the new tech in this mordern era.. Give me an answer my readers.. Give me an answer.. Ur efforts are much apreciated..

Till then..

P.S. : Did i get my bday present?? I think it was the phone.. XD hahahaha.. Guess where i wrote this?? Ciao~~

0 comments: