THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nights of The Dead..

Its was horror last night.. zombies raise from the dead haunting me.. aaa!!! just kidding... couldnt sleep due to lots of reasons.. 1stly i had a nap in the afternoon.. the worst part comes nxt.. i had diarrhoea last night.. made quite a number of trips to the toilet last night.. my stomach still feels like it on a roller coaster..

when i decide to go lay on the bed to doze off.. suddenly it was like a light buld lighted in my head.. all nonsense makes sensed.. i unsolve the puzzle tha has been puzzling me since i got back from Kuantan.. I cant sleep without my blanket.. i left it back in Ktn.. Jeezz.. wad a bummer.. laid there waiting for time to tick by.. Finally when i was about to doze off the alarm rang!!! @#!#!@!@#! u get wad i mean.. sad..

my class rep bday today.. later go lunch with the whole classs.. yea!!.. hope i dun diarrhoea again..

till then..

P.S. : i ran out of books to read.. gonna get new ones soon.. hehe..

0 comments: