THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stupid me..

ahem ahem.. well.. i lost my student id on thursday.. i searched high and low for my student id.. damn!!! they said they din find it anywhere.. 2day i applied for a new id and i went to The Web for my bio assignment. Guess wad the guy in charged told me???

He said "is this yours..??" my goodness.. it waS my id!!! damn@!!! im glad tat i found it back! but he should have told me earlier!!!!! zzz.. damn damn damn.. i paid for nothing!! Taylors dont do refunds on this stuff.. damn annoyed.. oh well.. im glad that God answered my prayers.. i was too rash in making my decisions.. shud have waited longer.. aikz.. silly me..

yesterday i went to 1u with my dear.. Guess who we met?? Lisa! n her bf n gang.. i saw panda oso with them.. haha.. damn funny and weird.. xD hmm.. oh yea.. i went for detox with my cousin bro.. its tiring! and hungry! ahha.. but now ok dy.. been drinking fruit juices for the past two days.. today can eat some solid food.. potatos for breakfast, salad for lunch.. soup for dinner! yea! 2moro porrigde and salad.. maybe can score in noodles.. 3rd day can eat!!! eat!! and eat dy.. except oily foods and heavy meaT.. XD hehe..

till then..

P.S. : Dear.. Teman me buka puasa k?? hehe..

0 comments: